MANNYMUA X MAKEUP GEEK PALETTE REVIEW & SWATCHES


Hi everyone! So after waiting a month and a half after pre-ordering the Manny MUA Palette by Makeup-Geek, it arrived at my doorstep!



I bought the palette because of the versatile and beautiful shades. The palette comes with both matte and shimmer shades, ranging from neutral shades perfect for the crease and lid, and glitter shades for more dramatic looks.
Top row shades (left to right): Artemis, Beaches & Cream, Luna
Middle row (L->R): Cosmopolitan, Sora, Frappe
Bottom row (L_>R): Insomnia, Mars, Aphrodite
Swatches


As you can see from the swatches, all have impressive pigmentation. Beaches & Cream is a very neutral shade so it's no surprise it didn't show up too pigmented on my arm. Mars however was pretty difficult to build up when swatching, perhaps it's because I didn't use any base or primer on my arm. I should mention that Insomnia is a duochrome and has reflects of blue/green under different light!

Look I created using the palette
I did this look pretty rushed so I know it's not the best - I used a mixture of Mars (in the crease and as a base) and the duo-chrome shade Insomnia packed on top!

Overall I love this palette and will definitely be using it much more in the future! I can't wait to experiment more with the shades and create a multitude of everyday and night looks!

Follow me on instagram for more frequent updates on my latest beauty buys! @australianbeautyblog - instagram.com/australianbeautyblog

Lexy xxxx

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for the info.
    Wanna have more contents from you.
    Cheers
    BTW if anyone interested more have a look makeupkitz thanks

    ReplyDelete