THE PARCEL BY MARIE CLAIRE - The Winter Edit 2016 FULL UNBOXING

The Winter Edit 2016 of Marie Claire's 'The Parcel' arrived at my doorstep this morning, and if you're curious as to what this edition holds, then you've come to the right place!




A re-addition to the parcel is the MOR Rosa Noir Hand & Body milk in a small sample size. This smells heavenly so I'm not complaining about having a spare back up.

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate in a 7ml size is a new addition, and is said to be used to encourage the skin's natural renewal process for healthier skin that glows.

I was surprised that this was included in the box - a Colgate Optic White High Impact White Toothpaste in a 21g size. I love this stuff as you can literally see results within days! But... is it really suitable for a beauty box?

A 25ml bottle (which is TINY) of Klorane Shampoo with Quinine and B Vitamins is also in this parcel, which claims to be designed especially for weakened hair as it strengthens the keratin, helps restore thickness and maintains healthy hair growth! Sounds perfect as I have extremely weak hair due to bleaching!

 A Rituals Cosmetics Fortune Oil in a 20ml bottle is another new addition. This is to be used in the shower as the oil transforms into a rich hydrating foam  to leave the skin delicately scented.

A generous offering in this parcel is a full sized Nivea Sensitive Caring Micellar Water. I generally use the Garnier one but I adore the Nivea eye makeup remover so this ought to be fantastic!

Another great item is the John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Anti-Frizz Primer! This is a leave-in treatment which realigns the structure of each hair strand and boosting its immunity to frizz!

A full sized Garnier Wake Up Cream is in this parcel, which helps in increasing the look of radiant skin.

A tinted lip balm by Burt's Bees is in this parcel, which is convenient as I lost mine a couple months ago.

And finally, a bonus item is a sample of the Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector. Luckily I received the light shade so I'll definitely be giving it a go.

Hope this helps you in deciding whether you want to pick up The Winter Edit 2016 of The Parcel by Marie Claire! Personally I wish they would increase the amount of higher end brands in these kits (as I believe that they used to include items from Benefit and so forth) as although Garnier and Nivea are great and affordable, it's not really what I desire from a more luxuriously branded beauty box. I've already signed up for the whole year but if the boxes keep continuing in this pattern I won't be renewing again.

ALSO don't forget to check out my instagram @australianbeautyblog where I post frequently!!

Love Lexy xxx

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hiring the Delivery services that best fitted to our delivery requirements was a challenge. We were extremely new to this online selling world so got the help from a friend who was in the business for a long time. He helped us to collaborate with the most reliable Delivery services Fort Worth.

    ReplyDelete