Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palette - REVIEW & SWATCHES

Hey everyone! And Happy New Year! Recently I was fortunate enough to win this palette in a competition (conveniently when I was searching for a palette with a range of red - brown shades as they've been a recent obsession of mine), so I thought I'd swatch and review it.

The Morphe 35O Palette retails at US $22.99 from the official Morphe website, but can also be purchased from MakeupNet when they have it in stock. It comes with 35 shades, as suggested in its name, which are widely diverse, ranging from dark brown mattes, to light glittery champagne shades.

Morphe 35O Palette (With camera flash)
Majority of the shades are matte, but some of the glitter shades in the palette are noteworthy! As you can see below, a couple of them are insanely pigmented and creamy and look absolutely STUNNING when packed on the eyelid!

Swatches of the most pigmented and creamy glittery shades

The palette includes a wide variety of transition shades that blend so beautifully and effortlessly into the crease, and can be built up as much as you want to get the intensity of the colour you desire!

However, the pigmentation of the remaining shades vary. As you'll be able to see in the swatches further down below, the lighter shades are the weaknesses in this palette, but nevertheless I continue to use the plain white shade for setting my eye-shadow primer.

Swatches:
First (top) row of shadows (left to right)
Second row of shadows (left to right)

Third row of shadows (left to right)
Fourth row of shadows (left to right)
Fifth (bottom) row (left to right)
I've already used the palette to create a peach eye look, dark brown smoky eye and a dark red/orange smoky eye. The shadows last all day (when using an eye primer) and seem to only crease a little bit.

Overall I LOVE this palette and can see myself using it for a long, long time. I would highly recommend checking out the Morphe website and ordering yourself one of their palettes, whether it'd be the 35O or otherwise.

I hope this has helped you decide whether you want to pick up one of these beauties! Feel free to leave me a comment of your thoughts or hit me up on instagram!

Lexy xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments